Sunday, April 29, 2012

One Layer Card Using My Minds Eye Stamp

Happy Sunday Everyone! I don't know about you but I love Scrapping and Card making on a Sunday. Its relaxing and just makes my week better! I hope you like this card I whipped up this morning! I was looking through my stamps and I realized that I haven't really used this stamp set! : )


Here's the card for today! : ) I hope you like it! : )


In the supplies basket today we have...

Versa Mark Ink Pad
White Gel Pen
My Minds Eye Stamp Set
Acrylic Stamp Block
Kraft Cardstock

Thats it! : )


This is the orignal Card I created. I just stamped the borders close to the middle of the card then I stamped the two sun bursts at the side. I used the stamp at the end is all one so no hassle needed. I added some white lines to make it pop a bit. I hope you enjoyed todays card! Thanks! Tune in next Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment