Thursday, May 3, 2012

Jar sentiment!


Here's today's card! I hope you like it! It's one of my favorites! I wanted to try something a little different. I didn't want the scrap paper from Teusday's card to go to waste so I decided to use the leftovers! ; ) I really enjoyed the outcome of this card.


Here's what's in the supplies basket today! : )

Dear Lizzy Paper Pad
Pink Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
VersaMark Ink Pad
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp
Dimensionals
Cuttlebug
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Zing! White Embossing Folder
Cream Grossgrain Ribbon

And there it is! And I also used my Martha Stewart Scoring board, and Heat Gun! : )



Here I used my standard card size again of Kraft Cardstock, 4-1/4x5-1/2. Then I cut some random square out of my scrap pattern paper. You can choose what ever size you want! 


As you can see here, I fit in the puzzle pieces of the pattern paper. I trimmed them to size and added a little something in the next step!


Here it is! I thought the lines looked a little out of place so I addhere some cream ribbon like so. 


I used my circle cutter to cut out a 3" pink circle. This circle cutter is really sharp, and I used my Cuttlebug B plate to cut it. 


I cranked the pink circle through my Swiss Dot Embossing Folder. 


Here I took the jar paper out of the Dear Lizzy Paper Pad. I cut out a random jar around the white edge.

I took some scrap kraft cardstock and made a little banner out of it then used my teeny tiny wish stamp sets and embossed the images.

I adhered the pink dry embossed circle on the intersections of the ribbon. Then I added dimensionals on the back of the jar and put it on the circle. I adhered the banner on the back of the jar.

This is another look at the card! I hope you liked todays card! : ) By the way! Today was nice and warm! IT reached 85 Degrees today! See you soon!

1 comment: