Sunday, February 26, 2012

St. Patricks Day Card

Hey everyone! Welcome and Welcome back! : ) I'm so excited to show you this card! I just remembered to make this! I forgot all about St. P's day and I wanted to make this for you! Enjoy!


This picture show what suplies I used for this card.. Looks like a lot I know.. but its worth it ; )

Martha Stewart Heat Gun
Thin Sharpie Marker - black
Craft Border scissors
Hole Punch
3/4 inch Stampin' Up! circle punch
Stampin' Up! 3 Hearts Punch
Stampin' Up! Modern Label Punch
Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Stampendous Heat n' Bond Powder
Marth Stewart Loose Glitter, Gold
Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi Ink Pad
Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi Cardstock
White Cardstock
Scoring Board
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots
Square Dimensionals
VersaMark ink pad

LET'S GET STARTED!


Here I used Wild Wasabi as my card base and its standard card size 5.5x8.5 scored at 4.25. Then I trimmed white cardstock to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and I trimmed wild wasabi at 4 x 5 1/8 and white cardstock at 3.75x4 7/8.


Here I used my Cuttlebug and ran the first white cardstock layer through it with the Swiss Dot Embossing Folder. Next I trimmed the corners with my decoartive scissors on both the Wild Wasabi and next layer white cardstock. I adhere these two together.

Here I punched out Wild Wasabi hearts four times.

I heat embossed and used my glitter to make it gold. To see how I did this check out "The Basics" Tab up at the top to see the tutorial.


Here I punched out two larger circles and one small circle with my hole punch.


Now I arranged the Clovers in a specific way and place the gold glittery dots on top. And Then I adhered all layers together, and the clovers too.

I punced out with my Modern Label Wild Wasabi and Word Window Punch and Stamped with my Wild Wasabi St. Patricks Day Stamp on the white cardstock and added dimmensionals to the white cardstock.


I added dimensionals to the two large circles for the final product and here it is! Remember check the video on embossing at 'The Basics" Tab at the top.

Keep Scrapin!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love Penny I'm a new follower and I'd be honored if you followed me too! Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete