Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cheetah Birthday Card


Hey everyone! I have so many friend birthdays coming up in the next month I wanted to make cards for them! This one was designed for my friend who loves Cheetah : )


Heres a list of supplies I used for the card! And up above is a visual list. : )

Stampin' Up! Corner Rounder
Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch
Stampin' Up Modern Label Punch
Stampin' Up! 3 Hearts Punch
Scallop edged scissors
Kraft Cardstock
Creme Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Patterned Paper (Cheetah)
Creme Ribbon
White Gel Pen
Black Ink
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set

Enjoy!!


Here I started with my Kraft cardstock base and its a standard size at 4.25x5.5. Then if you can see up above I marked with pencil on the creased side about .75 on either side. Then I cut the patterned papper to fit between the marks. I cut the Cheetah at about 3.5 and rounded the corners on the right side top and bottom of the card base and Cheetah print.



I punched out black hearts with my Stampin' Up! 3 Heart Punch, and Punched out black with the Modern Label, and creme with the Word Window Punch. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in black on the creme cardstock. I added dimensionals to the creme cardstock and 3 hearts.


I trimmed black cardstock strip to size of the card, .5x4.25. Then I trimmed it with my scallop border. I adhered the Cheetah paper to the base and the closer to the bottom of the Cheetah paper I adhered the scalloped paper. Here I cut into the crease of the card with scissors so I could thread my creme ribbon.


Adhere the ribbon to the back of the card front and adhere the black hearts and sentiment. Lastly I added some white stiching to the side of the cheetah paper. I hope you enjoyed this card and tune in for some more ideas! Keep Scrapin!


No comments:

Post a Comment