Friday, February 17, 2012

Card Design Book

Hey everyone! I just decided to make a new Design Book for my card and scrapbook designs! On the bottom are step by step procedures! Enjoy! : )

These are the supplies I used minus the Martha Stewart Scoring Board, and adhesive. I have here a chip board postcard, 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 light blue, white, and black cardstock from Hobby Lobby. Then I used some Chipboard black letters, Stampin! Up corner rounder, Cuttlebug, and Swiss Dot Embossing Folder, Hole Punch, not shown in this picture is the binder clips measured 1", and black organza white dotted ribbon! : )


Now, the chipboard postcard measures, 4x6 so trim the sides of the light blue cardstock by 1/2 an inch. Then take the Stampin! Up corner rounder and round each corner of the blue paper. Adhere this to the chipboard.


Next trim the black 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 cardstock to 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches. And use your corner round to round the edges. Also cut the white  4 1/2 x 6 1/2 cardstock to 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches.


Place the white cardstock inside the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder and run it through the Cuttlebug.



Adhere the black cardstock to the blue side of the chipboard. Then Tape the ribbon in the middle front and back. and leave a long tail at the end. The ribbon should be about 8-10" long. Adhere the white embossed cardstock on top of the ribbon.



WATCH OUT! Your going to want to make two of them for the front and back : ) Were making a book! Don't forget it! ; )
Then hole punch the two sides of the covers.



Arrange the black chipboard letters into the phrase of your choice : )! I just thought this was pretty appropriate for a Design book.



I used regular printer paper for the filler paper and cut it down to size, and I then hole punched them to fit the book. I used the binder clips to hold it together. If you can see at the side of the book I used the extra ribbon to tie the book so it doesn't fly open in my purse! Please enjoy, comment, and contact me if you have any questions! Thanks have a great day! : D










No comments:

Post a Comment