Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sorry for the absence...

Hey everyone, Sorry for the absence I have been jumping through tons of hoops and loops lately. I have had no time to craft or create my cards or scrapbook. It's made me sad! But I have some good news! I purchased a cricut! Along with the create a critter cart. I'm so so excited! The card challenge will continue! Thank you for everything! I also decided due to my poll at the bottom I will be giving away inkadinkado products that I will personally purchase and send to you guys for the giveaway. Thanks everyone! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Carly,

    You will LOVE, LOVE create A critter. I have used that cart in so many scrapbook layouts and lots of cards! I couldn't do w/out my cricut either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you! You are going to love love LOVE your cricut. But beware, it is truly addictive. Can't wait to see what you make with your new toys.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete