Friday, March 9, 2012

30 Day Challenge Card # 4- Hello Baby


Hey everyone! I'm back! My mouth is still sore from the surgery.. but I'm so happy to show you two cards today! Their so simple and fun at the same time! I hope you enjoy them!


Here are the supplies I used minus the string.. I decided not to use it when I took this picture.. : )

Stampin' Up 5 Petal Punch
Stampin' Up! Word Window Punch
Stampin' Up! Modern Label Punch
Ek Succes 2" Scallop Circle
Stampin' Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
White Gel Pen
Dark Pink Cardstock
Light Pink Cardstock
Baby Pattern Paper
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Dimensionals

Now Let's Get Started!!

Here I cut a base creme cardstock 4x8 and I cut some baby pattern paper 4x4. Dark pink cardstock 3-5/8 and light pink cardstock        3-1/8.



Here I punched out the flower in dark pink cardstock and cut it at the two petals and 3 petals. This will be the sheeps head/ears and legs.


Out of the creme cardstock I punched a scallop circle and ran it through my swiss dot Cuttlebug embossing folder. The I took the legs of the sheep or the two petals and adhered it to the back of the scalloped circle.



Now take the face and add some dimmensionals to the back and using the white gel pen put two dots for the eyes : ) and place it in the middle of the body.



Here's the end product! I added some white stiching around the dark pink cardstock. I added the sheep to the middle, isn't he cute!? I then Stamped in black ink the sentiment 'hello baby' and punched it out in light pink cardstock on the word window punch. And then I punched out with modern label punch in dark pink cardstock.

Thanks for tuning in!





3 comments:

  1. Soooo Cute!! and how clever of you to use a flower to make a sheep. GREAT IDEA !!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I felt pretty clever after this little guy ; )

      Delete
  2. I like how you made the little lamb. I never would have guess that is how it is made. I scraplifted this card for the 2 new boys in the family. They are on opposite coasts so it should go well!

    ReplyDelete