Friday, March 9, 2012

30 Day Card Challenge Card # 5 - LOVE Pattern


Ok so this was today's card plan! I decided to make something a little easier! It's so easy you'll be like 'Shut the Front Door!' easy. So let's get started!!


Here are the supplies used.. but ignore the pink ribbon again! I used red organza ribbon instead!

Stampin' Up! Heart Punch
Red Gems
Red Organza Ribbon
Love Me Paper Pad
Red Cardstock

Keep reading for the tutorial! : )


Ok so the LOVE is from the LOVE ME paper pad and I just cut it out. The paper pad is 6x6 so I made my base cardstock 3x6 or I cut it out at 6x6 and scored at 3". So I just trimmed the LOVE and adhered it to the card.


Here I used patterned paper from the same paper pad that matched the hearts under the LOVE. I cut it 1-1/8x6 and adhered it above the LOVE.


I cut the red organza ribbon at 7-1/2 and wrapped it around the card just above the line of paper.


Here I punched out with my Heart Punch the above pattern and added a dimensional to the back. The I put the smaller red gem on the heart and addhered it to the blank space of the card.

Thanks for tuning in! Ill see you tomorrow!! : )

2 comments:

  1. This one would be perfect for Valenines Day or a wedding anniversary. Love that plaid paper.
    Carol
    P.S. Glad you are feeling better post-surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one! and thank you! I feel a lot better!

      Delete