Tuesday, March 13, 2012

30 Day Card Challenege Card # 7- Thank you



Here's the card today! A friend of mine made me some Cherry Chesecake and I wanted to make her a thank you card for her!


Here I used
My Mind's Eye Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye Dolled Up Paper Pad
Cosmo Cricut Paper pad
Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi Ink Pad
Kraft Cardstock
Stampin' Up! 5 Petal Punch


Here I used the standard 4-1/4x5-1/2 and turned it hot dog style. Now I cut some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye paper pad the polka dot which is trimmed to fit the card. Then the yellow patterned paper is trimmed a couple sizes smaller I eyeballed it ; ). Then I cut some green plaid paper and trimmed Kraft cardstock.





Here you can put it all together place it closer to the top and leave some space at the bottom : ).


I added some white stiching around the kraft cardstock. And I used some Thank You stamp sentiment I had lying around. I stamped it in Wild Wasabi.


I punched out these flowers and adhered it onto the card. The smaller polka dot is on the back of the larger polka dot! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card. The extra stiching makes the center looking like you actually stiched it. The layering is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too. All those layers just make it pop. Cute papers!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete